State Street Financial Seminar & Debate
15 Oct 2019 - 15 Oct 2019
2:23 am - 2:23 am
The Guernsey Event Company worked with State Street to stage a seminar in January 2016 to explore the following topics:
- Why should funds promoters domicile funds in Guernsey in 2016 and beyond?
- Is the life cycle of alternative funds in Guernsey a ticking time bomb?
- What does Guernsey Plc need to do to create its future?
- What and who are the main competitive threats to a sustainable funds sector in Guernsey?
- How should Guernsey go about attracting primary managers?
- Does Guernsey’s regulatory magnet attract or repel?
The event was attended by nearly 200 senior managers and senior partners across the fund sector including lawyers and accountants plus Non-Executive Directors who are on the Boards of funds domiciled in Guernsey.